phone705 329 7700 fax705 327 7453

Corporations and CRA

Most corporations can file their T2 Corporation Income Tax Return electronically using the Internet. It is mandatory for certain corporations with annual gross revenues that exceed $1 million. This helpful website includes information on filing your annual T2 return, making installment payments, record keeping, what’s new, tax rates and more!