phone705 329 7700 fax705 327 7453

Family & Personal Litigation Support

Separated from your spouse/common-law spouse? Shared custody of the child/children? Who will claim your child/children on your personal tax return? Who will receive any applicable government benefits for the child/children? Spousal or child support? Please consider preparing a separation agreement before your first personal tax return is filed. Spell out all details within your agreement or in addition to the separation agreement and sign/witness all documents.

We can provide you independent economic loss assessments related to:

  • Contract disputes
  • Personal injury
  • Motor vehicle accidents