phone705 329 7700 fax705 327 7453


Are you planning to move to another country? Or do you own property in Canada that earns income but you live outside Canada? We can assist filing proper annual forms and Canadian tax returns. Does withholding tax apply? Non-residents may be required to have an agent in Canada submit withholding taxes on their behalf, contact us for assistance.